Three Program Assistant Volunteers (both part time and full time) for Empowering Youth for an Equitable Society (EYES) Program
The Youth Resource Development Program (YRDP) is a leading youth organization in Cambodia, firmly established in the field of civic and peace education and youth empowerment. Since its inception in 1992 and formal registration in 1998, YRDP has grown into a vital player with significant impact at the grass roots level as well as on the regional and national policy stage, advocating for youth’s interests.
YRDP works predominantly with Cambodian youth and university students in particular. The organization envisions a society where youth are empowered and actively engaged as leaders in the development of a Cambodia that is equitable and sustainable. YRDP is not affiliated with any political party or religion; rather, YRDP exposes youth to different religions and political parties.
This position will support the Peace Building and Reconciliation Engagement for Youth (PBREY) Project and Civic and Political Right Education for Youth (CBREY) Project, which aims to provide youth with critical thinking skills, civil and political rights and peaceful conflict intervention and empowering youth to exercise their civil and political rights as responsible citizens.
- Assist in implement project activities such as training, dialogue, radio talk show, field trip to community, etc.
- Prepare administration works including prepare relevant letters, documents, finance, and material of project.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluation project.
- Writing minute and report of meeting and project activities.
- Research documents related project and share to the team.
- Join partner meeting (if necessary).
- Promote and share project information to university students.
- Fresh graduated or university students.
- Five working days per week (Full time: 8:00am-5:00pm, Part-time: 8:00am -12:00 am or 1:00pm-5:00pm).
- Be able to work on weekend (when needed).
- Respect and follow policy as well as vision of YRDP
- High responsibility and commitment for volunteer work
- Hard working with patient, morality, and good attitude
- Fairly in English speaking and writing skill
- At least 6 months committed in this position
- Youth who completed “Personal Development” course at YRDP are encouraged to apply.
- Working in an empowering, international and dedicated team.
- Access to regular internal and external trainings
- Mentorship to grow into position and organization.
- Learning opportunities through regular exchange with varieties of students and experts.
CONTACT AND CLOSING DATE
Interested candidates need to send a resume including references and cover letter to YRDP, #93, St. 590, Boeung Kak II, Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh or email: email@example.com /contact number: 015 819 880 / 089 455 492.
Closing date: 30 March 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.