Youth Resource Development Program (YRDP) is a nonprofit and non-governmental organization
founded in October 1992. YRDP is committed to engaging youth in the development of their critical
thinking skills, empowering them to utilize their civil and political rights, and strengthening their
social conscience for positive social action for their own future family, community and country. YRDP
aims to empower youth to be committed and active citizens with quality of life taking concrete
initiatives and motivating other people for promoting sustainable peace, justice and a democratic
YRDP is now looking for an experienced evaluator to conduct the Mid- Term Review of its Strategic
Plan, 2015 – 2019.
Objectives of the evaluation
– To assess staff competency, organizational structure, and the support mechanisms;
– To assess the relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact/outcomes and sustainability of YRDP
programs/ projects and activities during the period of 1 January 2015 to 30 June 2017;
– To make recommendations to improve YRDP projects and activities in the future;
– To help YRDP be transparent and accountable to its stakeholders.
– At least 5 year-experience in research, organization evaluation, preferably in the areas of youth
resource development, democratic citizenship education, youth engagement in good governance,
and peace building.
– Profound competences in different data collection methods and data analysis (qualitative and
– Proficiency in English and Khmer
– Excellent communication skills;
– Ability to ensure ownership and acceptance of the findings by all YRDP staff;
– Experience in and/or sensitivity to the Cambodian context;
– Experience of evaluation with NGOs.
The duration of the evaluation process is 7 weeks, starting from October 01 to November 18, 2017,
with a total input of 35 days. The final report will be submitted not later than November 12, 2017.
How to apply
Individuals, companies, or organizations with relevant expertise and interest, should send us the
– An expression of interest;
– A proposal describing the method of evaluation, curriculum vitae, schedule of evaluation, work
testimonials of the similar evaluations and a detailed budget to the following address by 5:00
p.m. September 22, 2017.
for detail please Click here YRDP-ToR-for-Mid-Term-Strategic-Plan-Evaluation
|Job Category||Social Action|